±KENMEN ABOUT US
MISSION / PHILOSOPHY
To offer “The ultimate in Innovative SPA Experiences for MEN” and create efficient, accessible and practical masculine skin care solutions.
To secure premium quality global ingredients from Fair-trade suppliers and organic growers in order to formulate “Earth-Kind and Mankind” result-driven skin care and body care products.
Offer our clients the very best in product quality, integrity, service and marketing transparency.
Our main objective;
is to merge the beneficial properties of our formulations with our wellness-therapies. And offer our spa-partners and their clients, stress-free and innovative life enhancing modalities, through product knowledge, information and practical applications.
KENMEN SKIN CARE & SPA THERAPIES FOR MEN;
- An artisanal producer of “Luxury Organic Skin Care products” based in Canada & established in 2004. Trademarked worldwide.
- First as a specialized cosmetics company catering exclusively to the Film and Television industry and its A-List male actors and performers. Then due to pressing demands in 2006, we branched out and launched an edited line of skin care and cosmetic solutions for men. This collection is still featured and sold online and in selective retail venues in North America and overseas.
- This first venture inspired us to find our niche and “raise the bar higher” which is now our MANTRA.
- We now work with our spa-partners and clients to implement and integrate a personalized approach to stress-free living using ancient herbal and therapeutic practices fused with holistic protocols.
- We have also developed “Sport appointed therapies” catering to Resort /Destination Hotel-spas and Health and fitness facilities.
- ECO/ALCHEMIE was conceived in 2006 and realized in 2010 after 4 long but thoroughly stimulating and enlightening years of research and development & the evolution continues…
KEN was chosen because of its Japanese meaning:
"Strong and Healthy" and “Well-being / Bien-Etre”
What we do:
- We are producers and distributors of luxury skin care products and accessories for men. We create and or modify healing therapies which address specific health issues prevalent in men.
- Our products comprise 80-93% natural ingredients which were specifically selected to perform in synergy with our skin appointed therapies and to address lifestyle changes while promoting endurance, stamina & stress-management.
- Most of our ingredients come from FAIR TRADE markets.
- We have gathered information from western medicine physicians, physiologists, osteopaths and sport-specialists as well as holistic practitioners, homeopaths / herbalists / and Healers such as (Shamans) / and gifted Spa technicians and therapists.
- We offer more than 20 Global signature therapies which can be integrated into existing spa menus or tailored to create new menus for our clients.
- We offer training schedules which stress education, protocol information and practical technique applications, which in our opinion are key marketing and sales support tools when expertly delivered in Back-Bar.
- Selective distribution catering primarily to the Hotel/SPA, Resort + Leisure industry and some selective retail venues.
- Our products are: EU / Japan + North American compliant. They are produced in
- Our Credo:“Completely respectful of the environment our natural products sourced from organic producers + Fair Trade markets are formulated with care & integrity therefore all toxic chemicals were omitted including: parabens / propylene glycols + Pegs / petrochemicals / silicones / pesticides / synthetic fertilizers and other compounds deemed to be carcinogenic”
- We do NOT use animal products or byproducts.
- We TEST our products on humans NOT on animals.
Our Carbon Footprint:
- Our packaging is Black glass developed by an Austrian chemist to protect and elongate the shelf life of natural ingredients. Our products now have an extended shelf life of 2 years (24 months).
- Our finished box (packaging) is domestically produced from Harvested Canadian Pine. Our other boxes are made of recycled paper.
- We use recycled Beer + Water bottles for our pure African Shea butter and Soy massage candles and pure essential oil Eco-diffusers. We use bamboo shoots and coconut shells for our CITIZENKEN soy candles + Bamboo reeds for our Eco-Home diffusers.
- Our labels are printed with Soy ink on recycled paper stock.
One of our commitments:
KENMEN SUPPORTS THE VALIANT EFFORTS OF THE ONEXONE FOUNDATION
which was founded on the principles that every life is infinitely precious and that each person can make a profound difference in someone else's life one by one. ONE X ONE is a non-profit foundation committed to supporting, preserving and improving the lives of children in Canada, the United States, Africa, Haiti and around the world, helping to create a world where children can be free to live healthy and productive lives, in safety and with dignity. ONEXONE MANTRA: “Hope belongs to everyone” www.onexone.org
*KENMEN ECO/ALCHEMIE® Collections are divided in 8 categories:
-SAVING FACE: facial care / cleansers / exfoliants / moisturizers / serums +
-RASATURA SHAVING FACE: Skin Grooming / Shaving products
-SPIRITUS CORPUS / Body care + Bath Care + Hydrotherapy protocols
-GENTLEMAINS / Manicure + hand + nail care + joint articulation
-PIED-A-TERRE / Foot & Leg care + joint articulation
-MANEPRIDE / Hair + scalp solutions / anti-dandruff / anti-eczema / anti-inflammation
-SANUS PER AQUAM: specialized face + body treatment: masks / scrubs + serums for retail and back-bar
-APRÈS-SPORT / pain soothing massage gels + body balms + sport / massage oils
-CITIZENKEN / SPA @ HOME + Travel accessories + Gift Sets + Soy Massage Candles in recycled beer bottles + ECO-Diffusers
Soaps / Bath Salts & Herbal Infusions / Body Balms / Serums / Oils / Bamboo & Coconut candles
Unique Cold-Crafted Soaps & Bath and Body Collections: come to us from our African Fair Trade suppliers: our Shea butter (karite), plantain skins and bamboo powder come from the women's cooperatives in West Africa (Ghana and Togo) / our organic honey comes from the Bee Keepers in Miombo. Our Argan oil and Rhassoul clays come from the women's cooperatives in Essaouirra and Tiout Morocco. Our Cacao and Arabica beans come from the Dagoba Company a fair trade supplier, which harvests in Peru / Guatemala / Costa Rica. Some of our herbal and Botanical extracts come from Madagascar & Malaysia and are harvested in UNESCO protected environments.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
SKIN CARE/ Bath + Body Care / Specialized skin care protocols for; Acne / Rosacea / sensitive skin care
SANUS PER AQUAM – Retail and professional Back-Bar collections
MANI-PEDI – Foot and Hand treatments including specialized products
SHAVING Unique shaving + grooming Protocols
MANEPRIDE® Hair / Scalp therapies
APRÈS-SPORT Muscular Solutions / sport-appointed therapies
CITIZENKEN – Travel + ECO-SPA @ Home accessories / massage candles
SPA-HOTEL AMENITIES – locker rooms / hotel rooms / spa back-bar (products and accessories)
TRAINING SCHEDULES / Product knowledge / Practical applications of protocols